|This Alternating pressure mattress overlay (supra series) is designed to heal and prevent stage 1 and stage 2 pressure ulcers. It is designed to fit easily over an existing mattress to prevent new bedsores from developing.|
This mattress uses alternating pressure to heal and prevent bedsores. It also has a built in low air loss system that helps to keep the patient dry while preventing skin breakdown.
All parts of this mattress are replaceable including the pump and individual air cells.
|For use in the prevention and treatment
of decubitis ulcers.|
• High volume pump produces 8 LPM.
• Pump has LED indicators to identify
normal/low pressure levels.
• Easy to replace individual bladders.
• Three pillow top head bladders
increase patient comfort.
• Mattress has 17 air bladders, 9 with
laser holes for low air loss function to increase
patient comfort: helps keep the patient cool
and speeds recovery.
• Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption
in air pressure.
• 5" cells are constructed with Nylon/50% TPU
material that is firm and heavy weight.
• CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation.
• The Nylon/TPU cover material is heavy
weight, water resistant, vapor permeable
and machine washable to provide protection
The cover attaches to the mattress with snaps.
• Power 110 Vac/60 HZ
• Pressure Range 30 - 80 mmHg
• Air volume 8 LPM
• 10 minute cycle time
• 10 foot power cord
• 11" x 8.88" x 3.3"
• 5" inflated cell depth
• Nylon Top Cover
• CPR Valve 20 second deflate
• 3 cell pillow function
• Quick fill adapter standard
• 80" x 36" x 5"
• 300 lb. Weight Capacity.
• 1 Year Warranty on pump and mattress.