|The Medical Air Plus Mattress System is one of the most advanced systems in the series. The microprocessor pressure sensor technology provides smart pressure auto-checking feature to maximize patient's comfort. This replacement mattress, which offers a low air loss therapy, is consisted of 20 8 inches high cell-in-cell designed air bladders. The patented cell-in-cell design allows the inflation and deflation of air cells to be achieved in the shortest amount of time while providing the good pressure dispersion. The newly designed static perimeter side bolsters run the length of the mattress preventing the patient from becoming trapped between the mattress and bed rails. The inner cell also offers a sufficient weight support during a power failure. Mattress will remain inflated for up to 24 hours in the event of a power outage. For ease of care taking, the mattress can be easily changed back to flat surface (static mode) within a very short period of time.|
This elite mattress will heal existing bedsores and it will also prevent new sores from forming.
Static perimeter side prevents patient from slipping under bed rails
This mattress will eliminate having to turn the patient at night.
|FEATURES: • Static perimeter side bolsters run the length of the mattress preventing the patient from becoming trapped between the mattress and bed rails.|
• Pump can be used in a static or alternating pressure mode.
• Ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and home use.
• Perfect for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
• LED and Audible alarm activates when mattress pressure falls below 10 mmHg.
• Cell-in-Cell design prevents the patient from bottoming on the bed in the event of power failure.
• High volume extra quiet pump produces 8 LPM of air.
• Mattress has 20 air bladders, 9 with laser holes for low air loss function to increase patient comfort.
• Low air loss helps keep the patient cool and comfortable increasing healing rates.
• 8" cells are constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft, lightweight and will not stretch.
• The zippered Nylon/TPU cover material is heavy weight, water resistant, vapor permeable, has a fiber quilted bottom and is machine washable to provide protection and comfort.
• Specially designed 3 tube pump and pad system quietly operates low air loss system while maintaining perimeter.
• Spring lined tubing prevents kinks and helps maintain airflow.
• Quick fill adapter standard.
• CPR valves provides fast (20 second) deflation.
• Power: 110VAC/60Hz
• Pressure Range 30 - 60 mmHg (within the cell)
• 10 minute cycle time
Mattress: • 80" x 36" x 8" inflated on standard unit
• 500 lb. Weight Capacity.