The L300 Low Air and Alternating Pressure System uses low air loss combined with alternating pressure therapy to manage and treat pressure sores.
The 2:1 pressure relief therapy features a cell-on-cell design, dividing the cells between an upper and lower area. The lower area provides constant static support while the upper area alternates in pressure. This way, 1/2 the body receives pressure relief at all times, as the other side is supported.
The cells operate on adjustable cycles, which the caretaker can control. The user-friendly push button control adjusts the cycles to 10, 15, or 20 minutes. This stimulates blood flow at various intervals, to maximize pressure relief.
The pressure relief mattress system supports up to 450 lbs and fits over a standard hospital bed frame. This mattress is ideal for patients who require various pressure relief options for long term care.
Size: 36" x 80" x 8"
• Alternation time can be adjusted from 10, 15 and 20 minutes. In addition, the caregiver can select the “Static Function” stopping the alternating function and providing only low air loss therapy
• 5 Comfort Settings plus an Auto Firm feature
• Low Pressure failures will produce an audio alarm
for added safety. The alarm can be temporarily muted by pushing the front panel ALARM RESET Button, resetting the alarm for 20 min
• The foot board mounting hanger provides convenient placement on the bed
• Quick Release CPR Valve
• Fully Zippered Quilted Cover
• Weight Capacity: 450 lb Evenly Distributed
• Size: 36" x 80" x 8"