The Supra Alternating pressure overlay is designed to heal and prevent stage 1 and stage 2 pressure ulcers. It is designed to fit easily over an existing mattress to prevent new bedsores from developing. The pump is quiet and is adjustable allowing the patient to increase the firmness and softness of the mattress.
This long term care mattress is dual therapy using alternating pressure and low air to heal and prevent bedsores. The built in low air loss system helps to keep the patient dry, preventing skin breakdown. Static feature suspends the alternating allowing the patient to transfer safely from bed.
All parts of this mattress are replaceable including the pump and individual air cells. This mattress is used with patients existing bed to without having to upgrade to a hospital air mattress.
For use in the prevention and treatment
of decubitis ulcers..
• High volume pump produces 8 LPM..
• Pump has LED indicators to identify
normal/low pressure levels. .
• Easy to replace individual bladders. .
• Three pillow top head bladders
increase patient comfort..
• Mattress has 17 air bladders, 9 with
laser holes for low air loss function to increase
patient comfort: helps keep the patient cool
and speeds recovery. .
• Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption
in air pressure. .
• 5" cells are constructed with Nylon/50% TPU
material that is firm and heavy weight. .
• CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation..
• The Nylon/TPU cover material is heavy
weight, water resistant, vapor permeable
and machine washable to provide protection
and comfort. .
The cover attaches to the mattress with snaps..
• Power 110 Vac/60 HZ .
• Pressure Range 30 - 80 mmHg .
• Air volume 8 LPM .
• 10 minute cycle time .
• 10 foot power cord .
• 11" x 8.88" x 3.3".
• 5" inflated cell depth.
• Nylon Top Cover .
• CPR Valve 20 second deflate .
• 3 cell pillow function .
• Quick fill adapter standard .
• 80" x 36" x 5" .
• 300 lb. Weight Capacity. .
• 1 Year Warranty on pump and mattress..