This state of the art hospital air mattress features up to stage 4 bed sore healing using a digital pump which is micro processor controlled. The 6400 mattress uses alternating pressure technology with low air loss that reacts to a patients movement. This micro processor controlled hospital air mattress automatically readjusts air flow for optimal performance and comfort. The alternating air mattress uses dual therapies to prevent and heal bed sores. Alternating pressure reduces painful pressure points allowing blood flow to reach all areas of the body. The low air loss provides air circulation to prevent heat and moisture build up as it protects the skin. Available in 80" and 84" lengths this hospital air mattress system supports up to 450 lbs.*
This state of the art adjustable hospital air mattress system has 4 cycle times. (10,15,20,25 minute cycles) Most alternating pressure mattress systems are only set at one predetermined cycle. This system allows you to adjust the alternating cycle time so the mattress can be used for prevention or the most advanced stage 4 healing. Adjustable alternating cycles are designed for the patient in pain that does not want to be moved much. The protect 6400 can be set to find a balance to control painful pressure points while still allowing blood flow to reach the skin to heal and prevent bed sores.
This adjustable air mattress offers static float option. It is another added feature that rapidly hyper-inflates the air cells or baffles so they perform like rollers. This creates a stable support surface making it easier to turn and position patients. The static float may require less force than traditional draw sheets and pillows. This feature may decrease the nursing time required for turning and repositioning patients. It can reduce risk of injury to caregivers' backs, shoulders and wrists. It is often used to assist the patient as they transfer in and out of bed.
*Includes air mattress, pump, and cover. Designed for a twin size box spring or standard medical bed frame.
**Add optional 3" Foam Base as extra safety feature preventing the patient from "bottoming out" in the event of power failure.
***Add optional cell in cell design adds an additional layer of static air cells that prevent the patient from "bottoming out" in the event of power failure.
Dual therapies; low air loss and alternating pressure.
• 4 alternating times of 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allow clinicians to customize therapy.
• Seat-inflate feature helps protect the patient when they are in the fowler position.
• Auto firm mode for quick inflation.
• Static mode provides support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
• 3 audible and visual alarms; low pressure, power failure and alternating failure.
MATTRESS & COVER
• 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
• Nylon top cover is waterproof and quilted for added comfort.
• Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
• Available in 84” length.
• Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
• Warranty: 18 month mattress 2 years on the Pump