This state of the art AB6000 Alternating Pressure System With Safety Air Bolsters features up to stage 4 bedsore healing using a digital pump which is micro processor controlled. The AB6000 mattress uses alternating pressure technology with low air loss that reacts to a patients movement. This micro processor controlled hospital air mattress automatically readjusts air flow for optimal performance and comfort. The alternating air mattress uses dual therapies to prevent and heal bed sores. Alternating pressure reduces painful pressure points allowing blood flow to reach all areas of the body. The low air loss provides air circulation to prevent heat and moisture build up as it protects the skin. This state of the art adjustable air mattress system has 4 cycle times. (10,15,20,25 minute cycles) This system allows you to adjust the alternating cycle time so the mattress can be used for prevention to stage 4 healing. Adjustable alternating cycles are designed for pain management and to promote blood flow to the skin.
The AB6000 hospital air mattress has a cell within a cell design to prevent the mattress from bottoming out in the event of a power failure. Bottoming out can often lead to an increase in pressure and can stop blood flow causing skin breakdown. The cell in cell design adds a protective air barrier between the patient and the bed frame.
The static float feature hyper-inflates the air cells or baffles so they perform like rollers. This creates a stable support surface making it easier to turn and position patients. The static float may require less force than traditional draw sheets and pillows. This feature may decrease the nursing time required for turning and repositioning patients. It can reduce risk of injury to caregivers' backs, shoulders and wrists. It is often used to assist the patient as they transfer in and out of bed. Seat Inflation feature prevents the mattress from bottoming out when the mattress is in an elevated position.
Side Air Bolsters creates a defined safety perimeter that prevents the patient from falling out of bed. Fits on standard hospital bed and can be used with existing bed rails for added safety.
36 Width x80" Length x8"Thickness
*Includes air mattress, pump, and cover. Designed for a twin size box spring or standard medical bed frame.
Dual therapies; low air loss and alternating pressure.
• 4 alternating cycles 10, 15, 20 & 25 minutes allows clinicians to customize therapy.
• Seat-inflate feature helps protect the patient when they are in the fowler position.
• Auto firm mode for quick inflation.
• Static mode provides rm support for egress or ingress from mattress or side edge seating.
• 3 audible and visual alarms; low pressure, power failure and alternating failure.
MATTRESS AND COVER
36 Width x80" Length x8"Thickness
Raised side perimeter air bolsters provide safe transfer, remind the resident that they are near the mattress edge, and may help to reduce the risk of entrapment
• 18 laser holes keeps the patient cool and dry.
• Nylon top cover is waterproof and quilted for added comfort.
• Pillow top feature prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode.
• Non-skid bottom cover prevents the mattress from slipping.
• Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
• Warranty: 18 Month Non-Prorated.
• Center cut-out in air bolsters enables safe ingress and egress from the mattress.
• Unique cell-on-cell design ensures that the mattress will hold air in the lower cells