The 8000 Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress System is is one of the the highest rated systems by wound care nurses and caretakers to treat and prevent bariatric patients from pressure ulcers. The 42" width mattress provides extra space for movement compared to standard size hospital air mattresses. This mattress incorporates alternating pressure therapy and low air loss functions. The whisper quite pump generates 15 liters of air per minute, 50% more than standard compressor based alternating pressure mattresses. The digital pump has a 10 zone comfort control that is adjustable by the patients weight making it easy for caretakers to adjust. The adjustable cycle time can be changed from 10,15,20,25 minute cycles for pain management and to promote additional blood flow to the patients skin. The Low air loss function controls and manages moisture to prevent skin maceration. Audible and visual alarms are built into the pump to alert caretakers in the event of a low of pressure or power failure. The mattresses cell in cell design prevents the patient from bottoming out in the event of a power outage.
Air Volume: 15 liters per minute.
Cycle Time: 10,15,20 and 25 minutes, selectable.
Pump Weight: 8.8 lbs.
Pump Dimensions: 13.4"x4.9"x9.7".
Mattress Dimensions: 42"x80"x8"
Cell Depth: 8"
UL/CSA approved power cord.
Power: 120 VAC.
Input Frequency: 60Hz.
Pressure Range: 20-70 mmHg.
Weight Capacity: 650 lbs.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Alternating pressure cycles of 10, 15, 20 & 25 allows clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface.
• Low air loss function controls and manages moisture to prevent skin maceration.
• Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
• 10” air cells are constructed of Nylon/PU for
added comfort and support.
• Audible low pressure alarms alerts clinicians
when preset pressure levels decrease.
• Static mode allows for easy transfer in and out
• Pillow top feature prevents head and
neck from unnecessary movement during
• CPR pull tab quickly releases air from mattress.
• 2 year warranty.
• Weight: 9 lbs.